- SIGN IN – click here or click on the logo above
- SUBMIT DOCUMENTS – Submit your Federal Form 1040 Income Tax Return, W-2 forms, and supporting documentation for non-taxable income to FACTS. You can upload documents by logging into your online account or fax them to 866-315-9264. [Draft or Preview Copy tax documents will not be accepted.]
- NOTE – Please allow 2 weeks for your application and supporting tax documents to be processed before contacting FACTS.
- Who decides how much financial aid I will receive? SJCS is solely responsible for determining the final award. The analysis completed by FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment serves as a recommendation only.
- Why do I have to provide this personal and confidential information? FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment must verify your expenses and household income to assist your institution in making an informed decision about the amount of financial aid needed for each family.
- How can I check the status of my application? Once you have completed the online application, you will be able to log on to online.factsmgt.com to check the status of your application.
CONTACTING FACTS: Customer Care Representatives are available Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 7:00pm Central Time and Fridays 7:30am to 5:00pm Central Time. 866.315.9262 | fax: 866.315.9264 FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment | PO Box 82524 | Lincoln, NE 68501-2524