St. Joseph Christian is a great place to have my kids. Their biblical teaching goes right along with what we teach at home and my kids are challenged not only with academics, but with their faith. My daughter is going on her first mission trip this year in large part because of how she has been inspired by SJCS!SJCS Parent from GreatSchools.org
2017-18 Admissions Event Calendar
- Wednesday, December 6: Welcome Wednesday, 9am-10:30am
- Wednesday, January 10: Welcome Wednesday, 9am-10:30am
- Wednesday, February 7: Welcome Wednesday, 9am-10:30am
- Wednesday, March 7: Welcome Wednesday, 9am-10:30am
- Wednesday, April 25: Welcome Wednesday, 9am-10:30am
2017-18 Shadow Days
- Friday, January 26, 8am – 12:30pm for shadowing, 4th – 11th grade
- Friday, February 9, 8am – 12:30pm for shadowing, 4th – 11th grade
- Friday, March 16, 8am – 12:30pm for shadowing, 7th – 11th grade only
- Friday, March 23, 8am – 12:30pm for shadowing, 4th – 11th grade
- Welcome Wednesday: Interested families will be able to tour and experience SJCS. These dates provide a wonderful opportunity to experience SJCS “in session” during a working school day. Tours are conducted by SJCS parents and student ambassadors who are excited to introduce guests to SJCS and share their experiences with them! Administrators and admissions staff are on hand and available to meet, answer questions, and review enrollment details. Please see our schedule for upcoming Welcome Wednesday dates which start promptly at 9am. Please rsvp to one of our events by emailing Cyndi King, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or by calling 816-279-3760, ext. 510
- Private Tours: Parents, along with prospective students, Pre-k through grade 12 are welcome to setup a private tour with our Director of Admissions, Cyndi King. Tours are scheduled during the school day so that families may experience the heart of our school, students and staff while school is in session! For more information, or to setup a private tour, please contact Cyndi King, Director of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 816-279-3760, ext. 510.
- Shadow Days: SJCS has several set shadow days available for any prospective student, currently in 4th through 11th grade. Upon receiving initial forms, a student may shadow from 8am to 12:30pm with students of the same grade, sit in on classes, interact with students, faculty and staff. Any parents interested in having their student shadow may contact Cyndi King, Director of Admissions at email@example.com or at 816-279-3760, ext. 510.